Operator module 1.17.1/1.16.5 It is a small and simple mod for Minecraft. It provides a brand new feature for Minecraft, allowing players to “pick up” blocks and creatures.
Operator module features:
After placing the carrier, you only need to face an organism (similar to a cow, hen, pig, etc.), and then press Shift + right-click on them to select them. While holding a creature (or block), your character will be slowly affected, in addition, you will quickly become hungry. To drop it, you just need to right-click.
As discussed, this mod feature will also apply to blocks. You will be able to choose blocks like Chest, Furnace, Spawner, etc. to manipulate them. This is also the purpose of this module, to help players simply transport blocks and creatures.
Carrier also allows you to customize many different questions in the mod configuration, such as:
- The degree of “slowness” and “hunger” you need to endure.
- You do not need to select a blacklist of blocks and creatures.
Operator module installation
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API with Fabric Modloader
- download Operator model (Select the version below)
- Put the downloaded mod into the folder ./Minecraft/Modules/
- In addition, you can install Module menu
Operator module download link
Minecraft⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.